Morning Dreaming

I love the quiet of morning. There is no one around and the air is still.  The only movement this morning is the animals behind me and even they are silent as if they too are enjoying the peace.

I am also loving my pretty outfit today.  Perfect for picking flowers and enjoying the morning air.  The Belisa Blouse and Skirt are from Meva and you can go grab them at this round of Fameshed.  I am wearing the LaraX version.

The pose I am using today is from the B(u)Y ME: Spring Feeling Poseset. It is super cute and I am loving the gerberas.  I think that is what they are called!

My hair is from Opale and is called Bianca.  I picked it up at one of the weekend sales last weekend.  Lovely and came with a style hud too so you can alter the look.  

Sim:  Frogmore








Comments

Popular Posts