Spring Shower

I promise that tomorrow there will be a fashion post on this blog! I just have so many lovely home & garden items to show you and I don't want you to miss out on seeing them!  

I had so much fun with this scene today and I am loving that my home is surrounded by gorgeous spring scenes.  I threw some spring rain into the mix today, although the photo did not pick up the shower as well as I wanted.  

The Spring Garden Hut is from Serenity Style and is a must have for your spring garden.  It comes with the hut and the potted plants you can see around it.  Go check it out and grab it at Uber. You will want to make this centre stage in your garden.  Just lovely.

The masses of daffodils in apricot, white, yellow, and orange are all in a FNY Designs Daffodils Fatpack and come in singles and bunches of 2, 3, 4, and daffodils. No waiting for these spring bulbs to show flowers, just plant and enjoy!  I am surrounding my house with these and enjoying the colourful display.

Sway's - [Maya] Welcome Sign . yellow
Compulsion - Old Bike With Plants (Red)
[CIRCA] - "Sunland" Wood Beehive - Greyish, "Highland Meadow" Rustic Fountain Pump & Wildflower, "Highland Meadow" Tree w/ Field Flowers - Spring 
[Merak] - Stone Outdoor Tub (PG)
Cube Republic - Oxalis Oregana





Comments

Popular Posts