I'm Blue

In this case I do not live in a blue house with a blue window, but I do have a blue couch, artwork and rug.  That is kinda the same but waaaaay cooler because this furniture is from LouChara and I bet the writer of the song had none of that.

This is the Hudson Living Room from LouChara and it is another set I wish I had before my 'For the Boys' article for BOSL  (Pages 11-29) as this set would have been perfect in those scenes.

This set contains the sofa, wall art, end table, coffee table and the blue rug which means you can rez these items and have them looking fab in no time.  I am sure you will love it, but head on over to the Menselected Event and check out the demo for yourself.

I added a few knick knacks to the scene for fun, but this set would be just as perfect on its own.

LouChara - Francesca Potted Plant

Scarlet Creative - Painswick Panel - Sky

=Eli Baily= - Bletchley Typewriter Navy (Closed Store)

Magnetic - Punny Planters

Bazar - Stockholm-Headphones (decor)

::RIN:: - GAME Play Console Black and Controller



Comments

Popular Posts