Kitty Has Claws

Possibly my last SWANK fashion post for this Boho Chic round, so I thought I would go out in style with this Malandra Giada Set 2 with Fishnet Stockings.  The set comes with the top, shorts, and stockings and is a smexy wee set that can be purchased in a variety of colours.  Black definitely suited my vibe today.

I teamed it up with these new Giselle boots I bought from !4AEM at the 7 Day Sale.  I purchased the black pair, but there were other fab colours there too.

The Magika Kat Hair was one of three I grabbed last week at the Magika sale and I had a blast picking some new styles. The brand new hair is not in the sale, but there are loads to choose from so never fear!

The Tranchant pose from [piXit] was one I grabbed a couple of weeks back and have been waiting to use in the right scene. Today's look called for it, so here we are!




Comments

Popular Posts