Pink and Green

More items from SWANK today and I am in love with this Maius outfit from Vulnus.  The top and pants are very boho chic and I am wearing them until I HAVE to blog something else.  The set comes with a hud so you can change the texture of the top and the pants with the click of a button.  Super easy and super gorgeous. I am wearing these in the Lara X version.

The popsicle I am devouring is also at SWANK and is called ARPELS Popsicle Ice.  It has a hold option and also comes with a hud so you can change the flavour/colour of your iced treat. I went for lime, but it could be kiwifruit.  Who knows?

The flowers are yet another SWANK item and are the holdable Star of Bethlehem Bouquet from Meow Meow Making. You can carry these in your left or right arm and they come with 4 holding poses which means they will work with any body type. 

Hair:  Magika - Lydia Hair (Sale item)

Jewellery:  [Heartsdale Jewllery] - Valerie Collection 

Sim:  The Nest:  Sunbird



Comments

Popular Posts