Relaxing in Style

I would be remiss if I did not show you any of the amazing home & garden items at the current round of SWANK. I audibly gasped today when I realised I have not shown you one single thing, so today I am making up for it by showing you a heap of items at the same time.

First up is the ZMIYA :: Modular Outdoor Shower which is the centrepiece of today's scene.  It comes with a rezzer which makes it super simple to put into place and ready for use. This outdoor shower would also look great near a beach or pool.

The Outdoor Darkwood Lounger is also from ZMIYA and comes in a variety of colours. The one I am showing you is the Sky Blue version, but there are plenty of other textures to make it easy to match your decor.  There is also a Lightwood version if that is more your style.

The Swank & Co. Mystic Flames Stars & Moon Fire Pit Blue takes centre place here because it is just so fab!  It also comes in a multitude of colours so you have no worries about it matching your scene. Put it in a camping scene, in the garden or by the beach for that splash of light and colour.

No boho scene would be complete without an elephant and so this Boho Garden Decor 2 from Sparrows Nest is just the right decor touch accompanied by lanterns, greenery, coloured stones, and incense. It just looks great from any angle.

The Boho Pillows are from Scarlet Fey and come in blue, red, and green. They come with a range of animations including ones for singles, couples, snuggles, cuddles, and kisses.  Just right for some romance under the stars or inside with a glass of wine or two.

Lastly, the trees you see here are from Goddess Creations and are named Bodhi.  They are lush and green with leaves that blow in the breeze. I will be adding these to my summer garden to add some shade and authenticity.  Perfect.

I added a few other bits and pieces to the scene, but I wanted to focus on the SWANK items today so if you need to know where anything else is from, just ask!



Comments

Popular Posts