Beauty in the Bathroom

As soon as I saw this gorgeous sink set from Erfe Design I knew I just had to show you all!  I mean look at it, it is stunning!  This will be taking pride of place in my bathroom. 

I was going to set up a whole bathroom scene, but I really didn't want to distract you from this set, so here it is in a simple scene. The Stephanie Bathroom Washbasin is 14 LI and comes with a range of great poses so you can wash your face, brush your hair, or shave if you have facial hair!

I have teamed it up with two of the Gold Velvet Decorative Walls in Black. The wall would work beautifully in a lounge or dining area but, as you can see here, it also works in a bathroom space.  It also comes in a strictly gold version as well for a lighter look. 

You can go view the washbasin and the walls at the Erfe Design mainstore.

Noveny - Anphore Pot Plants - Banana
Yonge & Bloor -  Danforth Towel Rack, Danforth Hand Soap
Mithral * Plant Trio + Shelf (Pack A)
Architect. - Porthole Seaweed Green (Bronze)



Comments

Popular Posts