Flower Girl

I have been trying to get this pic done for days, but I just couldn't get it how I wanted until today. Finally it all came together to get this very floral scene!

The Sucre Dress from MEVA is super sweet (see what I did there?) and comes with a hud with LOADS of lovely textures both plain and patterned so you will have no trouble finding one to suit you!  This dress and some lovely shoes (that I will show you another day) are over at Fameshed so make sure you go grab a demo to try!

The pretty crown I am wearing is the Chrysanthemum Crown-Full from Meow Meow Making over at the new round of SWANK. The Handheld Chrysanthemum Gift I am holding is also from MMM and part of the same Chrysanthemum Series Full Set as the crown.  There are also plants for the garden and a necklace in the same set.  SO pretty!

Hair:  MINA - Kari - Naturals (Hair Fair)




Comments

Popular Posts