Free Indeed

Feeling free today. I am enjoying the breeze, the sea, and the birds flying and wading. I am also enjoying this free outfit from [ hoorenbeek ]

Everything I am wearing is part of the NG Outfit - Huell which is the current group gift.  There is also a Shark Tooth necklace and a Fedora with hair that I am not wearing. Great gift! Cheers, [ hoorenbeek ]

My pose today is from B(u)Y ME and is the Mateo pack. Nice chilled pose to go with my scene today which I have taken at Endless: Antipodes, Haraiki Bay. This sim feels like home. There are green rolling hills, loads of sheep, and wading birds galore. 

I also grabbed the Battlescars Clouds Windlights off MP this week as part of the Lazy Sunday event. They are PBR ones so make sure you have the right viewer before buying.

Now if you don't mind, I am going to walk around this sim a bit more. Free feels good. 



Comments

Popular Posts