In an English Country Garden

How many kinds of sweet flowers grow

In an English country garden

I'll tell you now of some that I know

And those that I miss you'll surely pardon

Daffodils, hearts ease and flox

Meadowsweet and lady smocks

Gentian lupine and tall hollyhocks

Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, forget me nots

In an English country garden

English Country Garden by Jimmie Rodgers

This is the corner of my garden in SL, but it could be an English Country Garden or perhaps a garden in South Carolina. In the case of the latter, I would be drinking iced tea, instead of the lemonade I have here, but you can have whatever cold beverage you want.

The table and chairs set is from FNY Design and is the Small Lemon Garden Set. It comes with the table, chairs (one with a blanket and one without), small lemon tree, hat, lemon food decor, and the table runner with lemon bowl.  Lovely set for you garden, gazebo, or patio.

The plants on the walls are also from FNY. They are the Mile a Minute Vines and I have chosen them all in white, but they also come in the pack in blue, pink, and violet so you can an individual colour or a mix depending on your setting. 

Annnnddd the grass is also from FNY and is one I have blogged before. This is the Wild Grass set and I have laid out the yellow flowers but you could also have orange, pink, purple, red, or plain grass if you wish.

The Modula Modern Privacy Walls are from Serenity Style and I have tried to show you as many of the pieces in this scene as I can.  They come in brown (as shown) or grey options mixed with the concrete pieces. It was easy to set up and put together.  Perfect for adding a touch of privacy to your land while looking classy at the same time.

The pavers are a tad hidden in the grass but these Sunflower Stepping Stones from {what next} are super gorgeous and come in singles, x4, or x5.  Even better, you can pick them up as a gift at SL21B when it opens on June 23rd. A perfect addition to any garden!

JIAN - Ragdoll Cat Collection

HIDEKI - doggy frosty

Goddess Creations - Bodhi Tree




Comments

Popular Posts