Mango Moment

Grabbed a mango smoothie and I am about to go sit by the sea and wait for the sunset.  Seems like the perfect end to the day. I am also ready with my phone so I can snap some fab photos. 

If you haven't been over here to Cherishville make sure you do.  It is gorgeous and well worth a wander around.

My top and pants are from AnaSTyle and are the Lia Yellow Jeans and Lia White Top. You will find these at SWANK and there are LOADS of colours for you to choose from. I choose these colours to match my background!

The phone and pose are from ARPELS and this is also a SWANK item. The Cellphone Kawaii Case also comes with a Hud so you can choose which cover suits you best.

Shoes:  Phedora ~ Poppy Unisex Oxfords 
Holdables:  [lilp] - Smoothie & More - Mango Set
Hair: TRUTH - Angel - Blonde



Comments

Popular Posts