Puppers

Was definitely time to take the puppers for a walk. They needed to stretch their legs and so did I.  Found this cool spot out of the sun surrounded by greenery and I think we might just stay here for a bit. 

My Cyrus outfit is from WILD and is available over at SWANK for this round.  I picked a demin look from the hud, but there were plenty of other colours to choose from and some that had a more smexy latex look if that is more your style. I love that you can change the top and shorts separately so you could have them looking different colours if you wanted. Go try the demo and grab this for yourself.  Loving the look. 

My shoes are from MEVA  and are the Sucre Wedges I was telling you about the other day. They would go perfectly with the Sucre Dress as the textures all match up, but they are just gorgeous and go with any outfit.  As always they come with a hud so you can pick the colour/textures that suit you. Go check the shoes and dress out at Fameshed.

I grabbed the Nova Aloha hair and Punta Cana Hat at Collabor88 the other day and was excited to use it for this photo.  The hair comes with a hat fix option so you can wear the hair without it all sticking through the hat or you can just wear the hair on its own.  The hat is sold separately and can we worn with this hair and with a version you can wear with any hair.

Backdrop and Pose: Amitie - Bamboo Backdrop and Poses

Dogs:  HIDEKI - Tobias doggy, Little Dalmata





Comments

Popular Posts