Ready

Not sure what I am ready for today, but I feel ready for pretty much anything.  I have some sounds and a bag that could hold anything. There could be a weapon of some kind or spy-related items in this bag but, knowing me, is more likely to contain snacks and a book. Still, that means I am ready for waiting about or doing nothing.

Today I am wearing a mix of items, but let's start with the Hugo Pants from Tastic that you will now find at the new round of SWANK. There is a whole 'Celebration of Colours' theme going on over there, so I will apologise for using the hud to pick white, red, and black, but it went with my overall theme.

The Urbax Bag and Musix Headphones are both freebies over at Rodex.  Just head into the store and up the stairs and you will find the gift section.  You don't even have to be a group member to grab the great stuff there and there are plenty of male, female and unisex items on offer.

The pose I am using today was from a Manly Weekend set called Miguel from B(u)Y ME Poses.  It is actually a beach set, but I like this 'hands in pockets' look.

Shoes:  *F-ART* - Sonar Shoes White Multi

Hair:  Vango. - Julian 

Hairbase:  BRABOS - Todd Hairbase

Tank:  ..KIKI KAIKAI - Tanktop

Sim:  Tempelhof





Comments

Popular Posts