Snapped

When one is holidaying abroad, one must always step out of the house looking fab as you never know when you will be snapped while out grabbing milk or a coffee. Always be prepared to adorn a magazine cover rather than the gossip column at the back. This is not the place for sweats.

Of course, this is the EXACT opposite of how I look on vacation. I will have people running in the opposite direction when they see me strolling about searching for a decent coffee and a pastry looking like I just rolled out of bed.  

Luckily, in SL, I have gorgeous outfits like these to keep me looking glam wherever I go.  This is the Lagerfield dress, heels, and glasses set from LUXE Paris and I am feeling very smexy wandering about like I just stepped off my private jet for a bit of retail therapy and a cafĂ© au lait.

Hair:  Nova. - Quest // Natural Kit 

Holdable:  [lilp] - Grocery Day (Coffee Set) - Box + Phone + Keychain 

Lipstick:  Miamai - Valentine Lips 





Comments

Popular Posts