The Album Cover

If I did play banjo, my album cover would look something like this. It may also have some kind of wild animal in it, like a puma or a raccoon.  I don't have any of those in my inventory so just imagine how badass that would look. 

Speaking of looks, I am wearing an outfit from [C.YFashion] simply called 'Jeff'. It comes with the sleeveless shirt, jeans and the sandals.  Each item comes with a hud so you can pick whatever denim you like for the jeans and shirt, and the colour of leather for the sandals. You will find this all over at SWANK so go try on the demo.

I nabbed the hairbase and facial hair in the 60-90 Marketplace event which is on now.  They are the Jacobo Hairbase & Facial Hair (BOM) EVOX / Fatpack from Mr Coin. I actually got a couple of items from that, so go check it out.

Pose:  Le Poppycock - *La Di Da*

Sim:  Bella's Lullaby




Comments

Popular Posts