Beach Boardwalk

I had so much to share with you today and so I thought I would attempt to put it all in one scene which was actually trickier than I thought as I had to try and make everything visible!

However, I think I have managed to show you this boardwalk scene and all the items in these two photos. Yes, two photos. Very rare for me.  The first one actually shows them all, but I felt like we needed a couple of items seen from a bit closer, hence the second pic.

This scene is all set up on the [Harshlands] Pier Set which is available at SWANK. It was easy to use and put together and loads of pieces to use. 

Okay, here we go!

CHEZ MOI - Riviera Seat Set (ACCESS)

Serenity Style - Mini electric delivery Ice Cream van BLO (Wanderlust)

Serenity Style - Upcycled amusement covered seat (Summer Blast Hunt)

Serenity Style - Blue Sea Fish and Chips Set, Crazy Trash Can [blue], Mini electric delivery van PIZZA

{what next} - Little Cafe Full Set 

{what next} - Fish & Chips - Dispenser (bluefish and blue), Pizza, Can of Cola, Bottle of Beer

:FNY: Designs - Seagulls (Love to Decorate Hunt Gift)

ionic : Tablas de Surf - Wood (Saturday Sale)

[Merak] - Sunny Beach Table Natural(w/o cloth)

Myrrine - 09 BeachDay  - bottles (Wanderlust)

Pitaya - Rent a surfboard





Comments

Popular Posts