Beach Glamping

I have created a wee oasis here on the beach and I will be doing some glamping this week because the view is awesome and I can go swimming when I want. I can also jet ski or paddle board if the mood takes me. Of course, there will be no cooking.  I will be getting takeout or visiting a local restaurant. This is not camping!

I have tried to fit in quite a few items from SWANK today so you know what is on offer over at this awesome event. If you have never been to SWANK before, then today is the day to go check it out and grab some goodies.

Spargel & Shine Homes - Leilani Glamping Set 

Spargel & Shine Homes - Leilani Patio Lounge Set Floral 1

Spargel & Shine Homes - Leilani Pool Floaties 

.:Tm Creations:.- C.M10 Tropical Arrangement 

BSHouse - Honeymoon Hanging Sofa (A)

Other Items: 

Sway's - [Moani] Jar Candles individual (Wanderlust) 

Sway's  - [Moani] Jar Candles on string (Wanderlust) 

(Fundati) - Tropical Palms





Comments

Popular Posts