Café au Lait

In Aryaland we have a coffee called a Flat White which, contrary to what the country to the west says, was invented by an Aryalander. I have it as a double shot of espresso coffee and steamed milk, but no froth cos ewwww.  

This is what I am drinking today while I wander. You can have your watery iced coffees and your flavoured abominations. I am a coffee snob and proud of it.

I am also proud of my look today and will be wearing this about SL for a bit. In fact, I have been wearing it for days trying to get SL to behave long enough for me to get this photo. It has been days of lag, nothing rezzing, and crashes. Today seems calm, so I am gabbing this while I can.

I am loving these sneakers I am wearing as I have a pair like this in RL. They didn't have a Maitreya pair in the pack, but I tried on the demo and these are the Legacy Men's pair and they fit perfectly. Worth trying on the demo even if they don't have your body type in the pack.

Outfit:  MOoH! - Cally Overalls Cute (Still on Lazy Sunday special today HERE)

Sneakers:  CRIMEN - Emotion Sneakers "White"

Hair:  TRUTH Collective - Avalanche / - Blonde 

Pose:  [piXit] - Alitissa - Pose Pack

Pose Prop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Holdable On the Go Kit   -  Coffee Cup

Makeup: [PAIX] - Gardenia Set 

EEP: - BATTLESCARS - WL -CLOUDS- LO-FI STORM 4.0 (PREMIUM) (EEP) (PBR)

Sim: B Sori



Comments

Popular Posts