Da Dum

I thought it would be safe to eat my watermelon here, but I may be wrong. I mean I feel safe, but I keep hearing this weird music. You know, kinda like "duunnn dunnn… duuuunnnn duun… duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn". 

Meh, I have watermelon and I am safe here on the pier. 

I also have this cute Melon Mood outfit from TinRoof so that is another plus. It gets better though because this romper is a WomenStuff Hunt item so is freeee.

I hope you have managed to get started on the WomenStuff Hunt because there are loads of great items and you will want to grab everything!  The only thing you will need to do is join the WomenStuff group which you can do here. Simple!

Hair:  CHAIN - Starry Hair - Blondes 

Pose:  .::Hazeel::. Fresh Watermelon 

Sunglasses:  [Glitzz] Tropical Sunglasses

Earrings:  Alehandrita Design - Watermelon Bijous (MP Freebie)




Comments

Popular Posts