Kitty Island

I have found my happy place on this island of cats. There are cats all over the place. I have made friends with all of them. Arya told me about it and said I would love it, and she was right!  I may not leave. It is on a sim called Memories of Dreams and the whole place is lovely, but this is the best bit of all.

I have been doing the Womenstuff Hunt and grabbing some group gifts, so it is nice to take a breather and hang out with my new feline friends.

Top and Skirt: .:AMUI:. - "Linette" Top + Skirt  (Group Gift)

Hair:  WINGSDG - Group-Gift03F (Group Gift)

Jewellery: [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Venezia Collection (Womenstuff Hunt Gift)

Shoes: No Cabide - Dua Heels (Womenstuff Hunt Gift)

Face: [Glam Affair] - Mharian Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Basic Line










 

Comments

Popular Posts