Lily

This bikini is from MOoH! and I have been wearing it about SL for days waiting to blog it. In fact, I even went shopping in it over the weekend and dancing at a club. Mind you the club had a tiki bar theme so it worked anyway.  

What I am saying is that this Holli bikini and sarong can literally be worn anywhere if you ignore social proprieties which I did because I couldn't be naffed changing. 

This bikini set is the MOoH! group gift for July so make sure you join the group and grab it.

The pose is from a yearly set that I always look forward to. The {NANTRA} Beach Illustrated 2024 set is available at N21 until July 12th and is a must-have for your summer photography!

Hair: Wasabi // Starlight Hair - Blondes (Happy Weekend)

Makeup:  [PAIX] - Gardenia Set (WomenStuff Hunt Gift)

Pool: {Your Dreams} - Compact Garden Pool -  White Pool PG

Lilypads:  Botanical - Waterlily Clusters






Comments

Popular Posts