Looking for Flamingos

I saw a photo on flickr of this sim and a flamboyance of flamingos all hanging out in the water so I decided to come and see if I could find them. I wanted to do a photo with them and I was quite excited. However, I looked all over the sim and couldn't find the pink birdies anywhere. I searched everywhere and come to the following theories:
  1. The birds all flew away.
  2. They knew I was looking for them and hid from me.
  3. The sim has been redone and the flamingos retired.
It is a mystery, but I still enjoyed this stunning sim and will be back for some other pics in different spots. Lovely beaches and a Greek island vibe.

Outfit:  [COSMOS] Sunny Top & Skirt Set Prints / 20 Colors Fatpack (SWANK)

Hair: TRUTH - Element - Blonde (Saturday Sale)

Pose: Fashiowl - Beach Tower 

EEP: BATTLESCARS  - WL - Clouds - Dawn/Dusk  4.0 (Premium - EEP / PBR)





Comments

Popular Posts