Maps

This map app seems to be leading me away from the bar so that doesn't seem right at all. It is not even close to the pizzeria either.  It seems to be guiding me out to sea. 

Lucky for me, I am dressed for any event or location with this Damon Set from [Mazzaro]. Even better it is an SL21B Gift and comes with a hud so you can change the colour of the shirt and pants. 

I added in a couple of old gifts to the mix with the bracelet Medusa Bracelet from MONCADA PARIS and the shark necklace from the [hoorenbeek] outfit I showed you a week or so back.

The pose I am using is from B(u)Y ME and is called One Call Away. It is a gift at the Man Cave 7th Anniversary round. Some of the gifts are free and some are paid, so make sure you check before buying. 

I am wandering aimlessly on the Cherishville sim.



Comments

Popular Posts