Pink-a-licious

Been pimping my avi of late so you will notice a slightly different look!  Okay, maybe quite a different look. The shape I am wearing is from Colucci and is called BomBon for Lelutka Noel and I am wearing the Maitreya one. I love the curvy look of this shape!  I wasn't made to be waifish. I grabbed this in a weekend special a week or so back and am enjoying the new body styling.

I have also been shopping for freebies at the Shop & Hop and grabbed this cutie Bahia Bikini Set from PurpleMoon and these Daisy Flats from Phedora. The shoes have a hud too so you can match them to your outfit. 

My hair was on special at KUNI and is called Sojin. I also grabbed another bargain hair while I was there which I will show you another day. 

My smoothie is another freebie, but this time you will have to wander over to ACCESS to grab it. It is from DEAD DOLL and is the Summer Smoothie.







Comments

Popular Posts