Rain Doesn't Bother Me

I know this is more of a summer dress, but the rain doesn't bother me at all. It is warm and I am enjoying a midnight feast by the water so all is well here.

The Carys Summer dress is from MEVA. I love the little leg addition. I am wearing the flower one, but you could go for a skull there instead if that is more your vibe. The dress comes with a hud and there are loads of floral textures for you to choose from with a range of colours which makes it great for choosing a colour that suits you! Go check it out at the MEVA Mainstore.

The PBR Earth Necklace is also from MEVA and I will show it close up with some awesome MEVA sunglasses in a post this week, so keep an eye out for that. The necklace and sunglasses are available at Uber

Hair:  Truth - Angel

Pose:  [piXit] - Yapon - P2 

Sim: Perpetual Moonlight



Comments

Popular Posts