Sturdy Boots

This place seems a bit precarious, so it is lucky for me that I wore my sturdy boots and a good sunhat today. I was walking in the cloud but here, up at the top, the sun is out and it is quite hot. I know I am not really dressed for hiking, but one must look good in case you bump into an ex or someone you went to high school with.

In fact, I am all sugary today with my Sucre Gumboots, Sucre Hat, and Sucre Dress all from MEVA. I was rapt that someone finally called these boots what we call them in Aryaland: Gumboots! Yuss! 

The gumboots are over at Fameshed and are perfect for matching with your Sucre Dress because the patterns are the same. LOVE IT! Thank you, MEVA, for your awesome hud so I could choose what colour and texture I went with today.

The hat also has a hud so you can style it how you like and match it to your outfit. This is a store item, so head on over to the MEVA Mainstore and grab it to go with all of your other sucre items or to wear with any other items because it is super cute!

The pose I am using today is from Le Poppycock and is from a pack called Strawberry Sky 1 which is at a reduced price next to the Wanderlust item. This pose is called Pulsate.

The sim I am carefully navigating is called Cloud Edge II and is pretty stunning, but don't look down! I am playing Billy Goat's Gruff with a random goat here but, so far, no trolls.





Comments

Popular Posts