Water Everywhere

I have a HUGE announcement to make and I am super excited about it!  As of today, I get to blog for Scafall and I am going to absolutely love sharing all of their amazing homes, furniture, and decor items with you. I honestly didn't know where to start!

Finally I chose this stunning PBR compatible build called KAIZEN as my first Scafall  post. I love all the water in this home with the infinity pool and the water feature by the entrance, as well as the water inside with boardwalk-style interior paths. I would love a RL home like this!

In the house pack there are different versions of this home. The one I am showing you today is PBR + Lights + Probe, but you can also use a PBR + Lights, a PBR + Probe, or just a PBR version depending on what suits you and your land. The pack also includes a Ceiling Light and a Wall light for you to use. Of course, you will need a PBR viewer to get the best out of this house.

The interior is mostly open-plan but has 3 distinct areas for creating dining and living room areas. It also has a separate room that would make a great bedroom as well as a small room off this that would be perfect as a bathroom or an office.  This house is very versatile in its layout and rooms that can be adapted to variety of purposes. 

I am only showing you an exterior shot of this house, so please go and wander through the demo at the mainstore to see exactly how gorgeous it is. This home is 30% off at Shop & Hop from June 21 - July 21. 

The palms in this photo are from FNY Designs and comes from a pack called the Wild Palms Set. It contains 8 different palm trees including the Large Wild Palm Leaning, the Large Wild Palm Straight, and the Leaning Wild Palm that are all featured in this scene.  Also in the pack are dried versions of these palms and a broken wild palm. Great for using around your home or for decorating your beach area. 



Comments

Popular Posts