Call of the Sea

Not only have I had the call of the sea this week, but I have also had the call of the events!  I have had so much fun in the last day or two visiting two great SL events and picking up gifts and a couple of items that were so generously put out at a fraction of their cost.

The first event I went to was Uber and it is their 10th Anniversary. I am aging myself here when I say that I remember when this event first opened back in 2014. They have gone back in time at the location and set it up like it was when it first opened with huts and containers set up on boardwalks. I felt a bit of nostalgia as I looked around.  

The very kind designers have put gifts out to celebrate and you don't even need a group to grab them. There are LOADS and all of the items I am wearing are gifts. I love that you can go to a party and they give YOU gifts! Thank you to all of the designers!

The top is from Neve, the skirt is from True Damage, the hat/hair is from no.match, the necklace is from Supernatural, my eyeliner is from Tone 2, and my eyeshadow is from DeeTaleZ. Woohoo!

While you are over there, make sure you look at the boards next to each stall and read the Uber memories from heaps of the designers. Very cool idea.

The other event I finally got into is the FLF B'Day Bash and this is another party worth crashing!  Be patient though as this took me a few days before I finally got in!

Worth the wait though because I got this gorgeous Akeruka Vivian Head for 50L!  Yes, you read that right!  I also demoed the Akeruka Lara Skin and worked out which one was close to my body skin. I finally chose the Snow tone and with the neck blend that came in the pack, it totally works with my Glam Affair Beige skin. 

If you don't want to try and match the head skins then the Akeruka face skins match with the Velour body skins, so you can grab one to suit. 

I am also wearing the Vivian shape which came in the pack with the Akeruka head. This is an awesome way to get yourself a quality mesh head for an incredible price. 



Comments

Popular Posts