Day Drinking

Okay, so maybe it is at the end of the day, but since it is not evening or night, then my day drinking stands. Nice to enjoy a glass of something while cooling off in the pool. I am, however, not advocating drinking and swimming. Let commonsense prevail.

Speaking of commonsense; getting yourself over to SWANK and grabbing this Chiali outfit from GIULIADESIGN totally makes a lot of sense. It comes in loads of colours and textures but I am wearing 07 which was the perfect look for me.  This swimwear look is just the right amount of sexy, but covered. LOVE!

I teamed it up with this lovely Mellow updo from Truth that I grabbed last weekend. Love the clip in the back that you can't see, but it is there!  A classy updo for any occasion. 

Pose:  Focus. - There's No Better Place Than Dubai

Lipgloss: PUREC - Doll lipstik (1L on MP)



Comments

Popular Posts