Definitely Not Working

Just popped in to make a phone call, but this one is definitely not working. Someone needs to put an 'out of order' sign on it. Although, I guess you could sit in the telephone booth out of the rain to make a call on your cellphone, so that is useful.

Anyway, I promised a fashion and accessories post and here it is. I have another H&G post to get done today, so let's get going!  So much to do.

The outfit I am wearing is the Ash Black Outfit from AnaSTyle @ SWANK.  You can also get this outfit in a variety of other colours but I chose the black because it matched my cat ears!  Priorities. It comes with the Top, Shorts, Boots, and Black&Silver Leg Chains. 

The neck tattoo is from [Onyx] and is the Masterys Tattoo -Fresh. The side tattoo is from BeMia and I grabbed it at the Miix Weekend event. There were a few options in the pack and I am wearing the Paws one.

I also grabbed this  Audacity hair Blonde pack from TRUTH Collective over the weekend as part of the Saturday Sale. I can see this coming in very handy over the next few months. Will look fab under hats!

Pose: Fashiowl - Cruel Love (Happy Weekend)

Gloves and Claws: Wicca's Originals - Minerva Claws 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts