Do Not Disturb

If I had a 'Do Not Disturb' sign I would put it front and centre and then if anyone tried to engage me on conversation or, frankly, even looked in my direction, I would point to the sign and then go back to drinking my glass of wine and nibbling on cheese. This is an Arya only zone.

This lovely set was shown in the background of a post I did the other day, but it is too fab not to have its own photo. The Asos Sunbed Set is from [Erfe Design] and comes with the sunbed, side table, and umbrella. It also comes with a texture-change hud so you can choose different colours for the sunbed and umbrella to suit your decor needs.  It also comes in PBR and Legacy which means you can pick which works for you and the viewer you have. 

The sunbed has animations for male and female singles and for couples should you require some cuddling or someone to apply the sunscreen. I will be choosing the most relaxing one I can find.

The plants on the left-hand side of the sunbed set are from FNY Designs and I am showing the Growing Aloe Vera, Growing Cat Palm, and the Growing Yucca Palm from the Growing Plants set. There are two more plants in the set not shown, but I do love these as you can have them in various stages of growth for a very realistic look! You may also have noticed the Wild Herbs in the planter are also from FNY Designs. 

The Iria Desert Ranch is from Trompe Loeil and will be featured in a post this week.

{What Next} - Summertime Radio Decor
HIDEKI - baby tony
[Merak] - Meats and Cheese Board
KraftWork - Summer Shack . Summer Hat & Towel, Beach Sandals His and Hers
{CONCEPT}- Sunday . Concrete Pot B
[CIRCA] - "AZIZA" Pedestal Planter - Broad Leaf - Desert





Comments

Popular Posts