Don't Be Afraid of Colour

I just realised that the last three blogposts I have done have all had titles starting with 'D". This was not on purpose, but now it means I may have to continue. I had already typed the name for this post when I noticed the pattern. 

Anyhoooooo...

I can also hear some of you complaining about the lack of fashion posts over the last few days, so I promise the next one will be fashion focused. I am literally wearing an outfit to do a photo for but I keep getting distracted by furniture and decor. 

I do have another H&G post or two to do, but I will make sure that we get some fashion as well! Promise.

The set I am showing you today is from Scafall and is the Narra Adult Full Set. It includes the chair, low table and candle holder. The chair fits two people and has solo animations for 1 or 2 people. You can use it alone, or with another with the choice of separate animations. It also has 9 cuddles animations and 21 adult ones. 

This is a classy set and I had loads of fun finding items in my inventory to use as accessories including another Scafall item which goes perfectly with this set but is sold separately.  It is the Narra Tripod Fan and it comes in Wood & Bronze (shown) and Black & Steel. The fan works by just clicking on the blades to turn on and again to turn off. It even has the fan sound!

KraftWork - Summer Wallpaper . Double Framed

Fancy Decor: Madsen Painting (texture change)

[Fetch] - Gunnar Rug (colour change)

Pitaya - Indoor Plants

HIDEKI - Grey Doggy Deco

FINCA - News magazine open








Comments

Popular Posts