Dreaming of the Sea

I am up on my platform far, far away from the sea thousands of metres below me, but I can sit here among the fishes and dream of the sea while I relax and stare out into the sky.

I am loving creating these home & garden scenes of late and this one was super fun as well. I started with this inside, but realised I did not need a flat wall and so I found this week nook and went from there.

The Oh Deer! Mediterranean: Fatpack is the focus of this post and I wanted to display these gorgeous goodies somewhere that showed them off to full effect.  The pack includes:

  • Fish Decor Go with the Flow
  • Fish Frame Out of the box
  • Frame Trio Ship to Shore
  • Mobile Memories
  • Plant Rising Up
  • Frame Trio Treasures
I was considering putting them all in a bathroom scene as I think they would look fab above the bath or vanity, but I didn't have any bath items to share so I went with this. I love multi-room decor! Go grab this pack at the Oh Deer! mainstore.

I found the Blue Water picture as a hunt gift at galerie dArt in The Colors Hunt.  The hunt posters are all at the TP point and you can click on them to get hints. I love the art from this store and was rapt to find this painting as a hunt gift that perfectly fitted with my wee scene. 

FINCA - Cloud Sofa Boho PG
Sway's - [Moani] Jar Candles
Ariskea - [Kailani] Big shell succulents







Comments

Popular Posts