In Ruins

Thankfully, the only ruins here are the actual ruins behind me. Nothing else in ruins. All good here in RL and SL. Just a bit chilly here in Aryaland at the moment, but nothing to truly complain about.

The ruins here are pretty gorgeous so grab a taxi below and come on over and have a look. I am going to explore a bit more when I have done this post as I really want to check out the underwater city!

The Jazlyn Jumper I am wearing is definitely not in ruins! It is super cute and I love the texture options. I went for a bi-coloured look but you could also have it one solid colour if you wish. This outfit is, of course,  from MEVA and I am wearing the MTX version. Go grab a demo for this one at Uber and go crazy with the colours! The belt alone is just gorgeous!

The pose I am using today is from a pack called Twizsted that I grabbed on the weekend from [piXit]. It is in the Crafty Weekend Sale so race over before it goes back into the mainstore!

Hair: TRUTH - Breeze - Blonde

Sim:  SIMURG + ANCIENT & UNDERWATER CITY




Comments

Popular Posts