Never Too Many

There are a couple of things in life that you can never have too many of:

1. Books
2. Cats

I am ensuring that I have as many of both as possible as both bring me copious amounts of joy. As I write this I have a very large cat curled up against my arm and his brother is curled up not too far away. I am also plotting which book I will add to my Kindle tonight as I finished the one I was reading. Cats and books. Bliss.

I am also loving this Alexa Outfit from [Aura Design] at the new round of SWANK. I have been trying to get this photo done for about 4 days now, but have had some tech issues!  I am so glad I can finally show it too you in all its feline glory!

The outfit comes with a hud so you can change the top and pants texture as well as the pockets, buttons and belt. I chose this Love Cats texture because of course! It also has a separate hud for the boots.

The hat is also from SWANK and is the Tastic Cat Ear Button Beanie. I love the hud which means I can change the ear colour, the buttons and metal textures and even what the buttons say!  Brilliant!

The theme of this month's round of SWANK is 'Around the World' and there are plenty of items from around the globe for your shopping pleasure!

Book: *~*HopScotch*~* Edu-magic-ation III - Friend Shaped (Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire)

Pose: Diversion - Autumn Reading

Hair: CHAIN - Babygirl Hair - Blondes (addme)






Comments

Popular Posts