The Weekend

Poor Arya is having some computer issues so I thought I would jump in and get a post done while she is sorting that.  I know she is keen to show you some SWANK items, but you will just have to wait patiently for those!

Today I have a mix of goodies to show you and I will start with this very cute Paloma Skirt and belt from FurtaCor which is a FabFree group gift at the Miix Event. It is right by the TP point so is easy to find. 

My #6 Sandals are also a FabFree group gift from VOOH. You will find these at the VOOH mainstore. Just look for the FabFree sign.

The top I am wearing is part of a set from AnaSTyle and is from the Elenoire White&Red ensemble. Race on over to the SL Mesh Body venue, join the group and pick up LOADS of freebies from the vendors all over the place!  I had never been here before, so I am probably behind the 8 ball, but now that I know where it is, I will check in regularly!

Hair: Wasabi // Fiji Hair - Brunettes 

Glasses: #CHAIN - Cat Eye Sunglasses - Black

Sim: Luane's World - Le Monde Perdu




Comments

Popular Posts