Who is Scared of Heights?

This guy, that's who. Arya told me this sim was up high, but I didn't think it would trigger my vertigo!  I made sure I stayed away from the edges and there was no way I was going near that mad goat on the bridge. I read so I know the stories.

Ok, so I will distract myself by telling you about what I am wearing. Huge thanks to Sky on the FabFree blog for pointing out this great coat which is a freebie at Midnight Order. Just join the free group, wander up to the Gild booth and tap the box next to it. The coat is green, but comes with a hud so you can change the hoodie colour underneath.

I also grabbed the earrings from the KIKI KAIKAI booth as they are unisex and come in silver and black.

I grabbed this Jordan hairbase from Volkstone in a weekend sale so race on over and grab it. It also had some facial hair to go with, but I didn't grab that at the same time, although I may go back and get it later. I am wearing the Brown V1 colour.

Pants: -David Heather- Tohi Joggers/Mud

Shoes: -David Heather- Luigi Sneakers/Mud

Pose: BERAS - Static Casual

Sim: Cloud Edge II



Comments

Popular Posts