Away

Tyson, Danny, and I are taking a very short break for some RL stuff, but we will be back on Saturday 21st Sept ready for the weekend in SL, so make sure you check back in on the Saturday for more fashion, accessories, and home & garden items! We will be back!

However, before I go, I did want to show you this cuuuute dress, earrings, and headwear from MEVA.  The Flower Girl Dress comes in black (shown) and white and is over at the current round of Anthem. Make sure you demo it before you buy, but I know you will love it as much as I do.

Once you have grabbed the dress, race on over to Uber to pick up the Flower Hair Wreath and the Tassles Earrings to complete the look! You know you want them all!

Oh, and while you are at Uber pick up the MEVA gift because the Daisy Wedges go so well with this whole outfit. I am wearing them but didn't do a full length pic so you can't see them!

Hair:  CHAIN - Patricia Hair - Blondes 

Sim: Tempelhof




Comments

Popular Posts