In Awe

Let's meet, one last time
to taste sunset on our lips
and hold the last of Periwinkle
before they turn to dust
when autumn returns
at summer's end
for soon my heart
grow dense
with the stillness
of long winter nights.

Sunjhini

Today begins autumn in SL and spring in Aryaland. Winter has definitely not lost its hold though, as I am sitting inside listening to the wind howling and waiting for the rain to spill over the mountains and onto my roof.

I am going to enjoy this beach photo as probably my last for 2024, although sometimes I do get rebellious in SL and you will find summer photos slipping into a RL winter. We will see.

MOoH! - Toya top light 

MOoH! - Toya vest light knit

Meva - Tassles Earrings (Uber)

RAONHair - Angel Hairstyle V2 (Crafty Weekend)

tutti belli - louise skin - lelutka evox (Group Gift)





Comments

Popular Posts