Rain and a Chicken

I have so much to show and tell you about today that I am typing fast so you can read fast then race over to these events and grab the goods.  That's how it works, right?

I am telling you about two events with gifts galore:  SWANK and Uber. Both are having 10th Anniversary celebrations and we get the gifts!  Awesome!

Let's start with SWANK. Firstly, you are going to need to join the SWANK group, but it is free so the only cost is  group slot, but it is totally worth it because the designers at this event LOVE to give away gifts most rounds as well as supplying us with sooo many amazing items for sale. 

The outfit I am wearing today is one of the many, many gifts on offer and it comes to you from [4U] from their Casual Collection. I love the feminine top with the boho ripped jeans. Perfect look.

I am wearing it with my Maitreya 5.3 body but there are plenty of other options.

The Uber gift is the Meva Daisy Wedges heels which come with a colour hud so you can tailor them to your look. I saw these when Arya blogged them a while back so I was super excited when I opened the gift and saw these!

But wait, there's more...

This is not from SWANK or Uber but I have to mention this Soo-Jin Head I grabbed as a group gift at Akeruka. I am wearing it with the shape in the box, but I am wearing it with the [Glam Affair] Mharian Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Basic Line face skin that I grabbed in a weekend sale a few weeks back. It also looks just as fabulous with the [AK Skin] - Lara skin Snow that I bought for 50L at the FLF Birthday Bash.

Okay, now go and grab it all! SO much to celebrate this month!






Comments

Popular Posts