Sharing with the Bears

I am not sure whether bears like lollipops, but I am happy to share.  They are soooo fluffy!

I am also liking my outfit today which is available at the new round of SWANK.  The Tina Orange&Black outfit is from AnaSTyle, but you can also get it in loads of other colours too. I love that you get a plain and textured version of the top so you can pick whichever one suits your mood.

Also, this round of SWANK is the 10th Anniversary so you just know there are going to be gifts galore to collect too! The theme of the round is 'Creative Freedom' and the designers have chosen a whole heap of fabulous fashion items, as well as accessories, shapes, makeup, tattoos, home & garden and soooo much more!

Pose: [piXit] - Oh Lolli Lolli - Pose Pack

Hair: CHAIN - Bunny Hair - Blondes (Saturday Sale)

Tattoos: BeMia. - Rini tattoos 

Makeup: : Tamggie : - Claudette eyeshadow for LeLutka EVO X 






Comments

Popular Posts