Two for Tea

Come on it, grab a chair and let's have tea. I am feeling the need for some relaxation and quiet conversation today.  I am a plain tea drinker myself, but I am sure I can find you something floral if you prefer.

Today I am featuring some items from Scafall with the Kanka Stone Shelf & Accessories, Kokoro Tea Set & Tray, and the Jora Dining Set. I have blogged the dining set before, but it went so well with the other items that it deserves to be seen again.

The tea set is 75L for the SL Home Decor Weekend Sale so make sure you head over and grab it before the weekend finishes.

You will find the shelf and accessories and the dining set at the mainstore. Please go and take a look for yourself and while you are there make sure you check out all the new items on offer.

BONAIRE - Marble wall panel - black (69 District Event)

Serendipity Designs - Cimmaron Console Table

Fancy Decor - Madsen Pitcher Tray

~BAZAR~ - Gemma eucalyptus

reBourne Prefabs - Esfera desktop version

(Lucas Lameth) - Ficus Potted Tree V2 (FLF)

Dreamland Designs -  Loberon Planter

Midwest - Vogue - Jar Metal

[Fetch] - Gunnar Rug

Atelier Burgandy + KraftWork + Pitaya - Nordic Cottage - Indoor Tree






Comments

Popular Posts