Beauty in Black

I told you that I have some good news for you this week and today is the day I spill the beans:  We have a new store to blog and not only do they have home & garden items, they also have fashion! 

The store is [QE] Designs and [QE] Home. YUUSSS! This is a store that I have loved for ages and I am so excited to show you their awesome items.

Today I have a set called Zariah Decor Set -Sinister- from the [QE] Home side of the store. The set includes the sofa, wall art, coffee table, side table, lamp, oil burner, and rug. This is an exclusive set at NIGHTSHADE and all items are 15% off for the duration of the event. This event runs from Oct. 18th to Oct. 28th.  

I have teamed this set up with the gorgeous Tablea Tsokolate de Batirol Set from Scafall. This is a gift for the Scafall group and is also a tablea dispenser. Go join the Scafall group and grab this very generous gift.

The other main item is this Swank & Co. French Country Writing Desk Black that I have wanted to blog for a while and this was the perfect place for it.  They have other colours at the mainstore, but this was the colour for this scene!

Other items:
[QE Home] - Vintage Halloween Wall Art (Shop & Hop)
Planta - Effe Palm 1 and 2 Black
Black. Sand - Amityville Crow Wreath + Stand, Crow + Pumpkin Decor, Candles, Glass Pumpkins With Candles
.peaches. - Stirling Console - Console Clutter (black)





Comments

Popular Posts