Which Way to the Witch?

I am sorry I disappeared for a few days. It was nothing magical or even slightly mysterious. I just had to get my BOSL article and photos done, so I was focused on that.  I did think those other two may have picked up the slack, but we all thought the other was doing something. It was like a sitcom with the lack of communication and misunderstandings. It was not funny.

Anyway, I am back and I have this witch's lair to share with you with items from this round of SWANK which is a Halloween bonanza of items. SWANK is a great place to head for all your spooky needs. The fashion items are awesome and the home & garden items are perfect for get your decorating done.

[Harshlands] Creepy Well - Moss

[Harshlands] Jack-o-Lanterns 

SUNRISE - Cats in the darkness on the big tree 

Other items

Fanavatar and Moonstruck - Witch Magic Cottage (Shop & Hop Gift)

LORE - Spooky Stepping Stones (Shop & Hop Gift)



Comments

Popular Posts