Witch Be Leaving

As one gets older and stays the same, there comes a time when it is safer to leave town and set up in a new place where no one knows me. The great thing about SL is that a lack of aging is the norm, so I can hide out there with no one suspecting a thing. 

Also, trains are so much more comfortable than broomsticks. You don't run the risk of splinters in the nether regions and you don't have to wear thermal underwear which would not suit my look today! It also means that Mr Whiskers can travel without hissing at me the whole way.

I am wearing an outfit for the modern witch from AnaSTyle called Acantha Stripes. It comes with the dress, shoes & socks, and the hat. If vertical stripes are not your vibe, then you can grab the dress in a variety of other textures including crows, skulls, rhombuses, squares, vertical strips and leather. There is also a choice of white or black versions of some of those too.

I have been wearing this around SL for a few days now, I am loving this look! Fly on over to SWANK and check out all of the options!

Pose: Fashiowl - Wich Witch 

Hair: Wasabi // Wan




Comments

Popular Posts