Lady in Lemon

I love that in SL I can be casual one day and looking chic the next day. I am loving this Vintage Garden Set from PurpleMoon and I have been wandering about trying to find the perfect spot for a photo. I found it here at Luminara. Beautiful sim and so many lovely spots for photography.

The Vintage Garden Set includes the dress and shoes in PBR and non-PBR and a hud so you can pick from six gorgeous summer prints. "Inspired by slow afternoons in the orchard, warm sunshine, and a hint of nostalgia, Vintage Garden pairs a timeless A-line dress with delicate botanical prints and matching heels for a classic summer look."

It is available in Lara X (shown), Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Bombshell, Reborn & Waifu and is new for The Saturday Sale. Go check it out and try on the demo at the PurpleMoon main store. 

Hair: TRUTH - Strawberry - Blonde
Pose: Diversion - Spring Glow
Jewellery: [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Pearls for Thera 



Comments

Popular Posts