Start the Day Right
If you must get up in the morning, even in a paradise like I am in, you still must start the day right, and that means coffee will be required. There will be beaches to lie on, food to consume, and sunset drinks to be had so one needs to fuel up for the rigors of the day.
You also need the right attire for the action which is why I went with this Mirko Set in Black from [C.YFashion] at SWANK. You can also grab this outfit in blue, white, and four different nautical patterns in different colours. I am wearing this in Belleza Jake, but you can also get it in Legacy, Athletic, Gianni, Gianni X, Davis, and Kario Fit/Flex and Flat.
This round of SWANK is due to close in the next day or two so make sure you coffee up and then race over to try on the demos before you buy.
Other items:
BONDI - Remy Glasses
WRONG - Cup of Coffee
Strunsh. - Bucket Hat
Sim: New Santorini



Comments
Post a Comment