Summer Style
I love the relaxed styles of summer and I am making sure that I am enjoying them while I can. We are halfway through the summer season, so let's make sure we get as many of those summer vibes as we can.
My Nyla Pants are from Meva and there are a whole heap of fabulous textures and colours with the different packs. There are three texture packs to choose from: Base, Boho, and Summer. The texture I am wearing is from the Summer hud. Of course, you could always grab the fatpack and get all of the packs in one!
I am wearing Lara X, but the packs are also compatible with Legacy and Reborn.
Head on over to FaMESHed to try on the demos.
My Anne Watch with Bracelets is also from Meva. The watch also comes with a hud so you can adjust the colours of each of the bracelets and the parts of the watch. This is a great accessory for any outfit, so go and purchase it at the mainstore.
Bikini Top: Meva- Solea Bikini
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Eclipse / - Blonde
Pose: [piXit] - Alitissa
Sim: Luanes World



Comments
Post a Comment