Tropical Paradise

I think I would like to pack my bags and move here. It seems like a nice place to get away from it all, and even the big fishy seems friendly.  Do you think he likes pats?

This fabulous Zwena Tropical Cabin is from Trompe Loeil and you will find it at the Collabor88. With one room upstairs and one down, this is the perfect home for a couple or person on their own. The concrete textures outside walls and the thatched roof are perfectly contrasted by the bamboo patios. You can remove the short staircase and put it wherever works for your parcel. Easy. 

I have teamed up the house with the gorgeous London Plant Set from [QE Home] which includes the  Split Leaf Philodendron Plant, the Umbrella Plant, and the Money Plant. What I love about these [QE Home] items is the touch menu so you can change the colour of the pots and the plant leaves to suit. I went with the blue colour for the pot to match the other items in this scene, but you can also choose white, red, yellow, and black. These are made to go with the other London items but, as you can see, they also work anywhere. 

This set is NEW for the Happy Weekend Sale and will be out until at least Thursday at the Elmira store only.

The CHEZ MOI Solara Lounger Set is perfect for your patio, garden or by the pool and contains the lounger in PG and Adult and the cooler. There are also two huds so you can choose the texture of the loungers and the cooler. Loads of great options. There are more than 40 single animations, 40 couple animations, and 54 adult animations in the loungers. Personally, I love the auto rez animations where I can read, enjoy a drink or catch up on some blogging. 

This release is available at CHEZ MOI MARKETPLACE, or visit the IN-WORLD STORE for a closer look.

Other items:
BAZAR - Kettle BBQ - White
BROKEN ARROWS - Sun - Dark Sandal, Hat
CHEZ MOI - Santorini Collection Set, Barcelo Hammock
Fantasy Pixels - Paradise Cliff off sim 
JIAN - Great White Shark 
KAZZA - Chalet'tepianBeach'table
[Merak] - Jute Coastal Basket wtowel
Serenity Style - Scooter  Jet Ski
[QE Home] - Banana Tree w/ Bermuda Stand -Naturals, Sacred Lily Plant w/ Bermuda Stand -Naturals
{what next} - Mermaid Pool Float, Boho Lanterns






Comments

Popular Posts