Forest Living
I know I say this a lot, but I could live here in RL. Well...maybe I could hang out here for an hour or two, as long as there is a hot shower nearby and a place that serves good coffee.
In Second Life, this would be a lovely place to live because I don't have to worry about any of that. I could just hang out with the cat and the sheep and whatever other critters are lurking about, read some books, and pretend I am fae or a lost princess or entering my witch years when I just want to hang out alone in the forest and curse anyone who comes near.
I have a few items to show you in this scene that are predominantly from SWANK. For the locations of each item, you can head over to SecondPix where I will label all the pieces so you can see which is which.
Goddess Creations - Tree Hut - with animated swing at the rear and a rug that you can show or hide.
Goddess Creations - Pouf Chairs - Kitty, Reading, Relaxing - kitty is texture changeable, animations include muchies, yoga, reading, and sits
Goddess Creations - Hanging Candle Lamps - 3 metal colours: black, rust, green. Comes with and without the hanging plant.
Goddess Creations - Tree Trunk Shroom Coffee Dispenser - touch for coffee - bento holds and animations
*Js* Creations - Whimsywood Melody Nook - radio plays ambient music and bird sounds with on/off touch.
All of these fabulous items can be found at this round of SWANK which runs until the end of the month.
I have included another item into the scene, as it just fit so well, and that is The Forgotten Forest Full Set from [QE Home]. This set is sitting on the rock and includes all the pieces you see here as separate items and the linked set which I am showing.
In the set you will get the books (which you can click on to get summaries), the candles, and the lanterns with mushrooms inside. You can also get them with or without wisps. The candles, mushrooms, and leaves are all in the touch menu so you can change them to suit.
This is new and exclusive to The Forgotten Forest - August 21st thru September 4th
I put too many other items in here to list separately, but they come from EED Home & Garden, LOVE, Cube Republic, Fundati, and Little Branch.

Comments
Post a Comment